What coworkers, partners, and clients say about Christian Senn:
"If you're looking for a game designer and artist with talent, creativity, enthusiasm, versatility, and determination, then Christian Senn is your man."|
- Jeremy Cantor, Animator at ILM
"Extremely easy to work with."
- Cary Hara, Senior Engineer/Partner at Isopod Labs, LLC
"A passionate and creative designer, with an unusually strong knack for visual communication."
- Michael John, Creative Director at Electronic Arts
- Peter Morawiec, Co-Founder, Creative Director at Isopod Labs, LLC
"One of the most creative and free-thinking minds in the industry."
- Richard Yeh, Senior Game Designer at Luxoflux, Corp.
"Truly dedicated to his work... his HIGH energy is infectious."
- Justin Rasch, Lead Animator at High Impact Games
"Brightens the mood during stressful times."
- Brian Tuey, Audio Director at Treyarch, Inc.
"With Chris on a project [you're] practically guaranteeing success."
- Don Goddard, Technical Director at BreakAway Games
"His knowledge and technical skills were just what I needed... I'm very happy with the completed project!"
- Greg Craton, Owner at Fullwithjoy Construction, Inc.
"Especially skilled at thinking through big picture questions and helping production companies, writers, producers flesh out where they want to go with their project."
- David Gary Denson, Executive Producer at Sanctus Productions, Inc.
"A fantastic team player."
- Jaime Labelle, COO, Pixologic, Inc.
"The most creative artist/designer I have ever had the privilege of working with."
- Craig Harris, Senior Animator at High Impact Games
"Christian's tremendous passion for art, animation, and games augmented with his creativity and drive to innovate, makes him a pleasure to work with."
- Alvin Chung, Senior Artist at Bottlerocket
"Skilled at communicating ideas and directing the implementation."
- Carl-Henrik Skårstedt, Lead Software Engineer at Luxoflux, Corp.
"His creativeness knows no bounds and his passion for his work is amazing."
- Miguel Jordan, Senior Applications Engineer at bSQUARE
"Constantly challenges himself and his team to do the absolute best work possible [and] have fun doing it."
- Arthur Usher, Game Designer at Heavy Iron Studios
"Great communication skills."
- Mun Lee, Senior Environment Artist at Petroglyph Games
"Extremely creative, hard-working, and funny as heck."
- Matt Whiting, Programmer/Partner at Wholesale Algorithms
"One of the most dedicated and passionate game industry veterans."
- Mark Kupper, Lead Programmer at WildTangent, Inc.
"What strikes me the most is his kindness and his honesty to others."
- Khang Pham, Senior Concept Artist at Luxoflux, Corp.
"Great innovative ideas and is a pleasure to work with."
- Gavin Dell, Lead Animator at Technicolor Services
"Has a great eye for quality and detail, easily understands technical constraints."
- Michael Case, Software Engineering Consultant
"Always willing to take creative risks."
- Bill Black, Director of Audio and Video at Bionic Games, Inc.
"Professional attitude, quality leadership, and [a] helpful nature."
- Dan Lemcke, Production Consultant
"A lot of thought behind everything he does."
- Aki Akaike, Senior Designer at Treyarch, Inc.
"Easy to work with and strong when under pressure."
- Rick Wheeler, former Game Designer at SEGA
"Very organized, detail oriented, [with] a great sense of humor."
- Peter Kim, Owner at Speed of Thought Productions
Unless otherwise stated, all contents on this page are Copyright © Christian G. Senn.